Polycom VVX 401 SFB Edition Business Media Phone - PoE (2200-48400-019) New
Polycom VVX 401 (PoE) Skype for Business Edition (2200-48400-019)
Polycom VVX 401 is a powerful midrange VoIP phone. This model is Microsoft-qualified, which means that it's ready to go with your Skype for Business, Microsoft Lync or Microsoft Office 365 unified communications platform right when you open the box. This model also includes a required Polycom UCS license, saving you the hassle of buying separate licenses.
Polycom VVX 401 is a 12-line IP phone with PoE support and a bright, colorful 3.5" LCD display. Polycom HD Voice and Acoustic Clarity technology give you the highest level of audio during conversations, including a full-duplex speakerphone. VVX 401 differs from VVX 400 by having a USB port, improved processor and increased memory, which means it will continue to work for years to come as part of your business communications system.
- Improve productivity for office staff and knowledge workers via an intuitive larger, color display and easy-to-use line appearances
- Make more efficient and productive calls with the unparalleled voice clarity of Polycom HD Voice
- Reduce deployment and maintenance costs—the Polycom Zero Touch Provisioning and Webbased configuration tool makes the
- VVX 400 Series simple to deploy,and easy to administer, upgrade and maintain
- Leverage previous IT infrastructure investments—deploy VVX 400 Series business media phones on your existing network without needing to upgrade your call control platform
- Easily integrate with third-party UC and productivity applications for broad, standards-based, open APIs
- Single USB port (2.0 compliant) for media and storage applications(VVX 401 / VVX 411 only)